3rd Party Twitter Authorization IssuesGeneral

Last Updated:

1. theyluvmella

theyluvmella Member

I'm having problems with 3rd party twitter apps. I can download and use the official twitter app no problem but i prefer tweetcaster and ive also been wanting to try to new echofon app as well. Well once installed, when its time to authorize twitter to use the app i get this page cannot be shown error. It never loads the twitter token authorization page and it isnt my phone ive tried this on 2 samsung galaxy rush phones, its only when i try to authorize these apps. Any insight on this would be appreciated. I also have screenshots of what im talking about.

2. theyluvmella

theyluvmella Member

Anybody? So nobody else is having this problem? Ugh
  3. itsthereefaman

itsthereefaman Active Member

I thought that i was the only one to have this exact problem with 3rd party twitter apps not connecting. Only the official Twitter app does. I've searched for answers without any luck. I had a Samsung TU and had no problems with this. Seems like this phone doesn't have a following like the Samsung TU. No one seems to be working on a root procedure. If i knew how to, I would
  4. Tesla5

Tesla5 Well-Known Member

5. Robertech

Robertech Well-Known Member

root, cwm, and a secret mystery rom in progress ;) sshhh secret lol

edit :
    oh, and a custom kernel in the works as well ;) sshhh
  6. theyluvmella

theyluvmella Member

Thank goodness I thought I was the only one lol it's been driving me nuts trying to figure this out, I've had my network settings reset and everything, I hope someone comes up with a solution very soon!
  7. theyluvmella

theyluvmella Member

I can't wait for this lol thanks guys
  8. itsthereefaman

9. itsthereefaman

Don't know what was going, but I've since switched to an LG Venice. My rush met it's demise in a bowl of water. Anyway, I have no problems with 3rd party twitter apps

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk 2