1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

4.0.4 new android update...Emails not showing?General

Last Updated:

1. emaky10

emaky10 New Member

hey everyone
    so i updated my samsung galaxy s2 epic 4g touch with the new android update which i hate a lot. it completely messed up my phone. it lags and freezes and shuts down my phone... (HATE IT)!!!!

now for some reason, i cant check my email....i go on email and its showing me all the messages merged in kinda..they have check box on left side and arrow on right. you can swipe ur fingers so the messages can be seen (BUT ITS NOT WORKING) i cant see my emails

anyone know how i can fix tht? i deleted the account n signed back in but its the same thing. i see 4 rows with check mark on left n arrow on right...when i hit the check box it tells me i have selected 3 messges ...i belv those are the messages i got on that date...

thanks

Advertisement
  2. jasn8692

jasn8692 New Member

The same thing happened to me. I took the phone to the store and they deleted my email account and then signed back in but it didn't work. They told me to go to a service center store. They might have to do a master reset and go back to android 2
  3. KitsapAndroid

KitsapAndroid Well-Known Member

Change the font size and your emails will be readable again. This has worked for many, many, many people. :)