• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

4.0.4 upgrade no voicemail

I was a little impatient and upgraded my NEXUS S from Rogers today, not waiting for the OTA upgrade. I'm loving it so far. My only problem is that I can't figure out how to check my voicemail. The button is gone from the dialler screen. I did a google check and everything referred to 4.0.4 with Google Voice integration. Being from Canada this doesn't help to much.

Anyone experience this problem? Is there a solution?

Thanks.

I was a little impatient and upgraded my NEXUS S from Rogers today, not waiting for the OTA upgrade. I'm loving it so far. My only problem is that I can't figure out how to check my voicemail. The button is gone from the dialler screen. I did a google check and everything referred to 4.0.4 with Google Voice integration. Being from Canada this doesn't help to much.
As mentioned, usually just dialing from the pull down notifications screen works, and pressing the "1" button will dial your voicemail number. Also, you can simply dial your own cell number. Using Voice Dialer you can tell the phone to "call voicemail" or "call messages".

As a side note, I'm on Rogers and received the OTA update several days ago.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones