4.1.2 cameraSupport

1. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

Is it just me or even when set to "single shot", holding the shutter button fires a burst makin it impossible to focus?

Advertisement
    :
  2. funkylogik

Just me?
    It happens in both versions of the firmware ive tried.....
  3. ronbien

ronbien Well-Known Member

My stock camera app on Jellybean only takes one shot, and that is when I left up on the button. If I keep it down it locks the settings but doesn't take the picture until released.
    Hope this helps,
    Good Luck!
    funkylogik likes this.
  4. funkylogik

Yeah my 4.1.1 cam did that n thats what i like.
    This one allows either single tap which taks crap pics, or if i hold it it takes like 10shots lol....
  5. john_g

john_g Well-Known Member

Your post got me to look into this, since I experienced this annoying 'feature' the other day and wanted to know what was going on.

If you look under Settings, you'll see a selection for "Burst shot". Set this to Off and you'll be able to press and hold to focus without the camera starting to take loads of shots. Why it's possible to set Single shot and then have this overridden by Burst shot, I have no idea.
    funkylogik likes this.
  6. funkylogik

I had it switched to single shot mate.
    Ive flashed the unbloated firmware now though n cam is fine.

Any1 on o2 carrier got the problem?
  7. john_g

john_g Well-Known Member

Yep, I had the same problem whilst set to Single Shot. My point was that there's a separate setting which overrides this... the "Burst Mode" toggle in the Settings menu. Set Burst Mode to Off and Single Shot starts behaving as expected.

But great if you've solved the issue - I just want to clarify this in case anyone else experiences the same thing.
    pharla and funkylogik like this.
  8. funkylogik

Excelent thanx for pointin it out bro... thats how we'l make this forum the best eh :beer: