4.1.2 updateGeneral

1. jonrud

jonrud Well-Known Member

Hi is the 4.1.2 jb update available in the uk as I tried a manual update today and it has a message about waiting your turn it seems as if it there but the servers are busy.

Advertisement
    :
  2. graham35

graham35 Well-Known Member

Please keep us informed about your update progress.

Cheers
    Graham
  3. JohnB47

JohnB47 Well-Known Member

Interesting. Previously I got a message saying my 4.1.1 tab was up to date but now it's saying effectively 'wait your turn', so maybe we're about to get 4.1.2 in the UK after all.
  4. graham35

Jonrud, from what I have read previously, you have the German rom installed, is this correct and are you saying that your N8010 is now trying to install the latest 4-1-2 rom OTA, or is this via Kies.
    I am interested because I installed the German rom and would like to think that it will update automatically via Kies or OTA...............well I am hoping!!!
    Mine is the UK version, purchased from John Lewis, but resides in Spain.
    Cheers
    Graham
  5. superflyguy

superflyguy Member

Hi fellas, the update is available via kies, I installed it yesterday :)
    It's XXUCMA5
  6. jonrud

jonrud Well-Known Member

No german rom I reinstalled the english version before the jb 4.1.1 update so I could use ota updating.
  7. graham35

Ahhh I am a bit confused with what you wrote somewhere else, are you saying you had the German JB 4.1.1 version and then you installed the English JB 4.1.1 version over the German version, to enable you to use OTA updating - in readiness for the 4.1.2 etc

Cheers
  8. jonrud

jonrud Well-Known Member

Hi I had the german jb 4.1.1 then down graded to ice cream 4.04 to get the ota jb 4.1.1 now ready for ota 4.1.2 update hope this clears thing up.
    graham35 likes this.
  9. asot77

asot77 Member

Got the update too. A bit disappointed they didn't add the notification customisations they put in the S3 4.1.2 update but still a worthy update. I've noticed everything's running a bit faster and smoother and the stock browser is working much better. They finally removed the annoying zoom thing when you slide your finger on the edge of the screen:)