4.3 (XXUEMJ5) Looks like its official

1. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member

See thread

Live updates

It's on SamMobile too

Won't be long before we'll all be jumping on the Knox bandwagon I guess.
    :vollkommenauf:

Advertisement
    ironass, Sydney99 and dynomot like this.
  2. dynomot

dynomot VIP Member VIP Member

Jump, I was pushed!

Still it'll be worth a look.
  3. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

Oh, now Hawker posts links and sources! :rolleyes:

Give me a shout when there is a DjeMBeY modified ROM with unlocked, non Knox, kernel and 3Minit framework. ;)
  4. Sydney99

Sydney99 Well-Known Member

Oh come on rusty, give us at least a modicum of enthusiasm
  5. ironass

Whoopie dooo! :party:

ironass motto... "Flash in haste... repent at leisure" ;)
  6. Sydney99

Sydney99 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  7. ironass

The first stock Android 4.3 has come to the octa core, GT-i9500, in the form of XXUEMJ5 for Russia.

Live feed
  8. sulasno

sulasno Well-Known Member

I installed the frimware from Russia and it comes with some games and some applications in Russian lol

the S4 is slightly responsive after the update
    ironass likes this.
  9. ironass

Android 4.3, MJ5, has also been released for unbranded Vietnam, India and Indonesian, International, octa core, GT-i9500, handsets.
  10. silentwitness

silentwitness Well-Known Member

cant wait to see what they have added into it did some research and they are saying its not completely safe to flash if u are rooted. something about a new bootloader and voiding your warranty which in any case is vioded as there is not triangle away for the 9500 so no way to claim warranty anyhow.
  11. ironass

MJ7 stock firmware has just been released for the Baltic region, i9505XXUEMJ7. Wouldn't get too excited about it though. Its changelist no: is 1765174 as compared to MJ5 = 1869009. :(

On the other hand, MJ8 for the i9500, octa core is up with a changelist no: = 1938685
  12. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member

MJ6 is now up, and unlike MJ7, it has a higher changelist than MJ5 (1882437)
  13. ironass

Its a Brazilian build and with all due respect, the last time we came across a Brazilian build, DjeMBeY 4.2.2, it had loads of bloatware/add-ons, (remember Energy saver?), even on the unbranded version. My feeling is that the higher changelist probably reflects this. All the MJ7's for other countries have a lower changelist than MJ5.

Don't think I'll get too excited about this one old boy. ;)
  14. ironass

XXUEMJ8 firmware for the GT-i9505, quad core, has been released for Open Austria. Don't get too excited though... it has exactly the same changelist, 1869009, as the MJ5 release. ;)
  15. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member

It seems like MJ9 has arrived.

I9505XXUEMJ9 (Germany O2)
    Android 4.3
    ChangeList: 1986587
    ironass likes this.
  16. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member

SamMobile:
    Model: GT-I9505
    Version: Android 4.3
    Changelist: 2082040
    Build date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 08:28:16 +0000
    Product Code: DBT
    PDA: I9505XXUEMK8
    CSC: I9505OXAEMK8
    MODEM: I9505XXUEMK8
    ironass likes this.
  17. sulasno

I saw MJ13 from SamMobile for i9500
  18. ironass

I'd start taking more water with it if I were you sulasno! :beerglass:

Samsung would never have an MJ13 release, as explained in #1.8 of Knox Security & locked bootloader on new firmwares.

19. sulasno

me bad

it's MI3
  20. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member

Another one out with an even higher changelist than MK8, but its MK2 and from Hong Kong, so I guess its just regional differences.

Model: GT-I9505
    Version: Android 4.3
    Changelist: 2138877
    Build date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:03:44 +0000
    Product Code: TGY
    PDA: I9505ZHUEMK2
    CSC: I9505ZZHEMK2
    MODEM: I9505ZHUEMK2
  21. ironass

In an unprecedented flurry of releases yesterday, 23rd Nov; Samsung have pushed out 19 different location, (CSC code), firmwares for unbranded European and Scandinavian phones for the GT-i9505 model. These are, "bug fix" releases for Android 4.3.

Among them are... Bulgaria (BGL), Hungary (XEH), Baltic (SEB), Greece (EUR), Austria (ATO), United Kingdom (BTU), Switzerland (AUT), Spain (PHE), Slovakia (XSK), Nordic countries (NEE), Portugal (TPH), South East Europe (SEE), Luxemburg (LUX), Poland (XEO), Italy (ITV), Netherlands (PHN), Romania (ROM), Spain (SIO).

All the releases are on MK8 firmware with a couple on MK9, which has the same changelist no: anyway.

(Just a suggestion to Gandalf but as this now seems to be the Latest Official Samsung Stock Firmware Release thread, maybe a title change would be helpful. )
  22. ironass

The International, GT-i9500, octa core has just had its first MK8 release on stock Samsung firmware for Russia. Changelist = 2092849. This puts it on a par with the GT-i9505, quad core now.

I9500XXUEMK8

(Perhaps the OP might consider changing the thread title as this now seems to be the Lastest stock firmware release thread. Pretty please with a cherry on top :listen: )
  23. ironass

Samsung stock Android 4.3 firmware i9505XXUEML1 has been released for Singapore. Build date 10 Dec: Changelist #2082040... which is exactly the same as MK8, MKE and MKF. ;)

(Actually, I quite like the misleading thread title of, "(XXUEMJ5) Looks like its official", now. :) )
  24. ironass

Samsung stock Android 4.3 firmwares ML2, ML4 and ML6 have been released. Changelist #2082040... which is exactly the same as MK8, MKE and MKF. ;)

My feeling is that further development has now stopped on Jelly Bean, Android 4.3, and that all efforts are now being devoted to KitKat which should hopefully start to roll out to the International version in the next 4-6 weeks... the little green Android god willing!