• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I've reset 3 times already. 4.3 battery life still sucks. 4.1 was great. Could easily go 2 days without having to charge. Now I'm luck if I can make it to 6pm without having to charge.

It's a problem with all s3 phones and the 4.3 upgrade. It's widespread if you do a google search.

That and the forced update to maps 7.6...new maps sucks

Also not a fan of the messaging popping up on the lock screen without the option to shut if off while at the same time shutting it off in the notification.

Also don't like that we lost the temperature on the lock screen.

4.3 much like the new google maps is garbage.

Upvote 0
I've reset 3 times already. 4.3 battery life still sucks. 4.1 was great. Could easily go 2 days without having to charge. Now I'm luck if I can make it to 6pm without having to charge.

It's a problem with all s3 phones and the 4.3 upgrade. It's widespread if you do a google search.

That and the forced update to maps 7.6...new maps sucks

Also not a fan of the messaging popping up on the lock screen without the option to shut if off while at the same time shutting it off in the notification.

Also don't like that we lost the temperature on the lock screen.

4.3 much like the new google maps is garbage.

Hasn't affected the battery life on mine! Phil

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones