$4 Car Mount Transforms your EVO user ExperienceAccessories

Last Updated:

1. ariot

ariot Member This Topic's Starter

I bought this product:

'GTMax Windshield Car Mount Holder with Large Suction Cup for HTC EVO 4G Cell Phone'

from Amazon.com for $3.42 plus shipping, but since I am afraid of my EVO falling from the mount while I am driving, I decided to use it as a desktop holder for my EVO and wow!. I know the EVO has a stand, but this brings the EVO about 5 to 6 inches closer to your face, its easier on your neck, and touching the screen to navigate is very convenient. The experience is indescribable for something so cheap. Watching vieos or browsing the internet became several times more enjoyable than without the mount. You do not have to buy exactly this Product as most of the mounts should do the same. The quality of this one is fairly good. The suction to the windscreen is also very good, but I am not risking my phone with any suction product. I ordered 2 more, I for my office and 1 spare one.

You can continue to charge your phone while in the mount. You may set your phone vertically or horizontally. You should position the phone above the base so that when you tilt it a little in any direction, it returns back

Regards,

Ariot.

PS: Added some pictures below in a new post below

Advertisement
  2. ArthurIhde

ArthurIhde Well-Known Member

thanks for your reviews [​IMG]

3. CRAZYISH

CRAZYISH Well-Known Member

Pic please

4. ariot

ariot Member This Topic's Starter