• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

4 day old Incredible...dead

Battery went nuclear and killed the phone. Thought it was going to burn my face it got so hot real quick. So, I took it back and they were out of stock. Long story short, I went back to a Blackberry. Neat phone and cool features but just not for me. I bought a red snap on case for it, $10.00 shipped if anyone wants it. It was only on the phone 1 day. $15.00 bucks down the tube.

Nothing personal but.. Using the incredible for a few days, and you still want to go back to blackberry.

There is no way, anybody in their right mind would ever go from this phone back to a blackberry that easily.

Unless you only use your phone to answer calls and email.

Then, if that is the case, why would you have gotten the incredible in the first place.

I smell a troll.

Upvote 0
Nothing personal but.. Using the incredible for a few days, and you still want to go back to blackberry.

There is no way, anybody in their right mind would ever go from this phone back to a blackberry that easily.

Then, if that is the case, why would you have gotten the incredible in the first place.

I smell a troll.

You might want to see your EEN&T to have your nose checked then. I ordered the Incredible from Verizon using my upgrade. I'm not knocking the phone, other than the bad battery, just more bells and whistles than I really wanted. I'm content with my email access and phone service. Cheers.

Upvote 0
Battery went nuclear and killed the phone. Thought it was going to burn my face it got so hot real quick. So, I took it back and they were out of stock. Long story short, I went back to a Blackberry. Neat phone and cool features but just not for me. I bought a red snap on case for it, $10.00 shipped if anyone wants it. It was only on the phone 1 day. $15.00 bucks down the tube.

Crackberry.... ewwwww....

Everytime I get a Crackberry in my hand I have the sudden urge to throw it up against a cement wall.

Upvote 0

I smell a troll.

Where's the "No Thanks" button? I guess I'm not in my right mind either because I did the same thing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones