1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

4 of 9 SC justices need to read the constitution

1. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Cajun83

Cajun83 Well-Known Member

Oh, they read it... they just think it doesn't apply anymore...

It's a "historical" document... right...

Looks to me like we have four supreme court justices that need to be replaced.
  3. hakr100

hakr100 Well-Known Member

Thomas, Roberts, Scalia and Alito...the sooner the better. ;)
  4. brab

brab Guest

5. Cajun83

Yikes... not one mention of Sotomayor. I can understand your dislike for some of the judges but you can't sit there for one second and defend that woman. Sotomayor needs to go.

Actually, I'm a big boy and had stuff to do other than argue with some guy on the internet this past weekend. I did, though, notice that nobody answered my question posed in the thread and will not reply until that happens. Keep up the name calling, it makes you seem more intelligent.
    rdub53 likes this.
  6. hakr100

On what basis?
  7. Cajun83

First of all, she is a racist...
  8. hakr100

Oh, sure...right...of course...

Next?
  9. Cajun83

I would hope that a wise white man with the richness of his experiences would more often than not, reach a better conclusion than a Latina woman who hasn't lived that life.
  10. hakr100

Next?
    Dissentologist likes this.
  11. Cajun83

I knew you would take that stance, can't even for one second attempt to see it from the other side. And that, my friends is why I do not like to start conversations with liberals.

If a white person would have said anything NEAR what she said, they would have been given the boot and you know it.

Secondly, 60 percent of her rulings as a judge... have been overturned. Seems like a person sitting in the highest court would have a better record than that... right? Or does that not matter? As long as it was a ethnic woman... we were good to go right? Gotta have balance in the SC.
  12. Zenze

Zenze Well-Known Member

I have heard this a million times. I don't like it when people use false information regardless of what its about. Get your facts right please:
    FactCheck - Newsweek
  13. ballisticn8

ballisticn8 Well-Known Member

how very troll like of you... :rolleyes:

all your post proves in here is that you are intentionally tracking down another forum member in a completely different thread, calling them a name (personal attack) and contributing absolutely nothing at all to the thread you have posted in... you spout off about age in the very thread you link "sonny" but you fail to remember that age and maturity levels dont always progress equally... :cool:
  14. hakr100

Uh...Ms. Sotomayor is a white person. Her parents were born in Puerto Rico, but she was born in the Bronx, and while she can claim to be a Latina, that is not a racial descriptor.

I think you are upset because Obama is not naming conservative white males to the Supreme Court. I was upset when Bush named right-wing ideologues to the Court.
  15. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

Holy crap, politics AND math fail one sentence!
  16. Cajun83

I believe her parents were both Peurto Rican... so that would make her... umm... of Puerto Rican descent AKA: "Not White".

Furthermore, she was nominated by H.W.Bush and by YOUR estimations, I should love her right? Since I am a blind republican... but actually I couldn't care less... don't like racism no matter if it is accepted by your ilk due to her political leanings.
    rdub53 likes this.
  17. hakr100

Puerto Rican is not a race. Latino is not a race. You were claiming she was a racist. She's the same "race" as I am, and I am a white boy.

i thought the attempts of the Republican Senate clowns to paint her as a racist during her confirmation hearings were borne of hatred of Obama, and I think Jeff Sessions' attempts yesterday were also borne of hatred, and were transparently obvious.
  18. Cajun83

So because you claim she is "white"... if you think she is, write her an email and ask her to clarify... I can see the response now.

Of course you though the "attempts" to paint her as a racist were born of hatred for our Kenyan... I mean President. You are a liberal and anything that goes against the grain that is so deeply imbedded into your skull through liberal indoctrination... it must be hatred. Couldn't possibly be that other folks are out there with a different mentality than you.
  19. hakr100

I'm not "clalming" anything. It is a fact that Puerto Rican is not a race.
  20. Cajun83

Puerto Ricans are also not "White"...
  21. hakr100

I humbly suggest you study up on that, and also what constitutes "race."
  22. Trident

Trident VIP Member VIP Member

I just had to go through and delete a few posts..

Can we all please be civil? I don't want to have to hand out infractions..
  23. Crude

Crude Well-Known Member

Come on, moderators in almost every thread...I'm disappointed with you guys.
  24. William T Riker

William T Riker Well-Known Member

You could've fooled me everytime I look at my skin.. pr through my mother with a white father and guess what I'm white as can be... funniest thing I've read all day ..not hard to see whos the racist in here..
    hakr100 likes this.
  25. brab

brab Guest

Hey Dutch Boy
    Are Cajuns white?
    William T Riker likes this.