• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

40 percent drop in 4 hours on ICS

are you sure?

yes i'm sure, they did it for me....

Not so far. Tried at two different locations so far.

you need to go to Sprint Corporate!

Not true! I have made 2 trips & even if they can, Sprint Store won't.

yes you are correct if you just go to the sprint store, you MUST go to the Corporate Sprint Store and they can do this for you. I had it done and they said I wasn't the only one.

you might wanna call ahead to make sure they have the software handy tho.......

edit: just read in another thread you started that you put "GB" back on your phone?

I tell NO LIES!!!

Upvote 0
I did put GB back on it & could not see much improvement, so then let it update itself to ICS again. Hoping maybe JB update will some day rescue me!
Meanwhile have purchased new battery from Amazon (thought maybe old one was stressed) but what has at least made situation tolerable for me is an app called "Battery Doctor".
And I did visit 2 corporate stores trying to get a rollback before I followed the instructions on the XDA site to install ODIN & then load GB myself. If you found a Sprint store tech that would do it, consider yourself lucky.
Maybe the recent Japanese buy of control of Sprint will result in better service.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones