• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

$400 Galaxy S3. Should I buy?

Kgor93

Aug 13, 2012
So I've been going through listings on eBay looking for a Galaxy S3. Anyway, I usually put in a low bid (around $400 or so) in case 1 listing fell through the cracks. But it didn't work.

However, today I got a notice that I have a second chance on a listing. Apparently the winning bidder didn't pay and now I can buy it if I want. It's $400 for a Galaxy S3 on AT&T (brand new). Wanted to see what you all thought. I like the S3 but have been on the fence from buying one because I wanted to see what the next-gen iPhone will bring first, but this might be too good to pass up.

So I've been going through listings on eBay looking for a Galaxy S3. Anyway, I usually put in a low bid (around $400 or so) in case 1 listing fell through the cracks. But it didn't work.

However, today I got a notice that I have a second chance on a listing. Apparently the winning bidder didn't pay and now I can buy it if I want. It's $400 for a Galaxy S3 on AT&T (brand new). Wanted to see what you all thought. I like the S3 but have been on the fence from buying one because I wanted to see what the next-gen iPhone will bring first, but this might be too good to pass up.

These phones are the first of any phone to have a quad core processor and I bought one myself a couple months ago. They are worth their weight in gold and I paid 400 dollars for mine with a 3 year contract so don't miss the boat and grab that phone immediately. They are very very fast and you will absolutely not believe how fast they can download apps. Good luck and enjoy the phone if you make the purchase.

The next generation iphone will bring at least 2 times the price you are paying for this device and I honestly don't think it will be as fast as the S3 but will have some attributes that the S3 does not have.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones