4G Cincinnati

Last Updated:

1. swatpup102

swatpup102 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

4G is in Cincinnati, I picked it up yesterday afternoon all around the Sharonville area from going up 75 to basically 71 going across 275. It didn't cut off until I got on 71 going north, not sure about south on 71.

Speed max I got was 7.1 Mbps down and 1.2 up. Was cool to see the 4G signal on and running, didn't know it was starting to be turned on here yet.

Advertisement
  2. Lindseybp

Lindseybp Well-Known Member

I'm in Cincy too. I am in downtown Cincinnati right now and not getting anything here. Could be due to that fact that I'm in an office building though. Will test a few other areas tonight. Good to hear at least part of the area is getting some coverage!

How strong of a signal were you getting?

3. Vincent Law

Vincent Law Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm hoping they bring that 4G up further on 71, at least to Loveland/Fields Ertel. There's a huge commercial area there, so it would be sensible for them? :/

4. swatpup102

swatpup102 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I had it at full bars right at the point of 275 and 75, had a signal all the way across 275, lost it at 71. Most of the time the signal was one to two bars. I agree, fields ertle area needs it, and i think there is actually one close in the Loveland area because my 4G notifier went off while up that way yesterday but it didn't stick around. I have hope that they are turning the towers on around here finally.

5. Vincent Law

Vincent Law Well-Known Member

I hope so. I haven't seen 4G anywhere in the Fields Ertel/Loveland area yet (I live in Loveland so I'd know :D) but there's still ~month through the promised date of September. Here's to hoping!

6. 4runneradam

4runneradam Active Member

Nothing on the eastside :(

7. makisupa79

makisupa79 Well-Known Member

Green is 4G coverage.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Chaco

Chaco Well-Known Member

when i downloaded sensorly, i noticed the map so i drove from dayton to west chester...i managed to connect to it, but wasnt able to get any services
    full bars accross the board

9. 4runneradam

4runneradam Active Member

I got 4g at kings island a few weeks ago. 3780 up 1209 down. Worked great.

10. tbenson81

tbenson81 Active Member

I live in Mason / West Chester and get a great 4G signal. The only issue I have is that when I try and send a picture via SMS text while connected to 4G, it either doesnt send at all or disconnects 4G completely. Anyone else having this problem?

11. bradb055

bradb055 New Member

I received a 4g signal just off the Rybolt Rd exit off 74. 7.7 Mbps was the clock speed.