• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

4G Cincinnati

swatpup102

Jun 8, 2010
4G is in Cincinnati, I picked it up yesterday afternoon all around the Sharonville area from going up 75 to basically 71 going across 275. It didn't cut off until I got on 71 going north, not sure about south on 71.

Speed max I got was 7.1 Mbps down and 1.2 up. Was cool to see the 4G signal on and running, didn't know it was starting to be turned on here yet.

I'm in Cincy too. I am in downtown Cincinnati right now and not getting anything here. Could be due to that fact that I'm in an office building though. Will test a few other areas tonight. Good to hear at least part of the area is getting some coverage!

How strong of a signal were you getting?

Upvote 0
I had it at full bars right at the point of 275 and 75, had a signal all the way across 275, lost it at 71. Most of the time the signal was one to two bars. I agree, fields ertle area needs it, and i think there is actually one close in the Loveland area because my 4G notifier went off while up that way yesterday but it didn't stick around. I have hope that they are turning the towers on around here finally.

Upvote 0
I had it at full bars right at the point of 275 and 75, had a signal all the way across 275, lost it at 71. Most of the time the signal was one to two bars. I agree, fields ertle area needs it, and i think there is actually one close in the Loveland area because my 4G notifier went off while up that way yesterday but it didn't stick around. I have hope that they are turning the towers on around here finally.

I hope so. I haven't seen 4G anywhere in the Fields Ertel/Loveland area yet (I live in Loveland so I'd know :D) but there's still ~month through the promised date of September. Here's to hoping!

Upvote 0
Green is 4G coverage.

1r57he.jpg

fdwvgo.jpg

2zeezon.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones