4G Data speedsGeneral

1. TNSmokey98

TNSmokey98 Active Member

I just figured we could start a thread with some speeds posted. These are varied from my area. Virgin Mobile service. Not bad if I say so myself![​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. mikeca

mikeca Well-Known Member

WOW! That's awesome speed for VM! Congrats!
    I am in an area that's still not up to speed (LTE) lol! Usually well under 1mbs here!
  3. TNSmokey98

TNSmokey98 Active Member

Yah having this phone being where it jumps to the different 4G bands is a great feature so far.
  4. Bootlegger

Bootlegger Well-Known Member

We only have 3G/2G speeds here...
  5. dizzle16

dizzle16 Well-Known Member

In Cleveland this weekend

Attached Files:

mjhealy1978 likes this.
  6. bg4m3r

bg4m3r Well-Known Member

In Ohio... Based on this speed in assuming that the 'partial connection' indicated by the orange signal gauge is erroneous and indicates that this feature of Gravity Box is not working correctly?

Attached Files:

7. bsliv

bsliv Member

Here is Las Vegas on Boost. Officially, we don't have LTE yet.

[​IMG]

9:30 am and its already 90
  8. pwner5889

pwner5889 Active Member

How does Vegas NOT have LTE yet? It's a huge city with so many people. To think the cell companies would have LTE there by now.
  9. RG570

RG570 Active Member

10. bsliv

bsliv Member

Officially, we have to go about 80 miles south. What really gets me is when they announce the cities to be upgraded from Vegas but leave us out of the announcement.

My speeds were from the far ne section of the valley, just south of NAFB.

I upgraded from a Boost 3g phone where my speeds were about 1/10 of what they are now so I'm still happy. For now.
  11. RG570

RG570 Active Member

Yea when we 1st started with picking up 4g on my sons s3 over a year ago it was like 3Mbps went up around 7
    And then had no service for like 2 days when it came back it was in the 20 range
    Enjoy it
  12. mikeca

mikeca Well-Known Member

Fresno's the same way, an island of 3g surrounded by 4g out in the way less populous areas surrounding, kind of a wtf?

It actually creedped within the city limits over this past weekend on the far south end of town but most of the city is still 3G, hopefully soon but been saying that for 2 years now! LOL!
  13. ghost915

ghost915 Well-Known Member

Well I drive for living and I never have 4G anywhere up and down I95. The only time I do is when I am home. My other phone was way better then this. I had 4G all the time, ZTE Warp 4G. Now I can't check email, get on the net or send anything when I am on the phone. I have to hang up.
  14. mjhealy1978

mjhealy1978 Well-Known Member

Here's my Speedtest in Lowell, Mass. This morning. This is just about the best I get for download speeds.

[​IMG]
  15. aml1025

aml1025 Well-Known Member

mjhealy1978 likes this.
  16. Stargate476

Stargate476 Member

Im a subcontractor so i drive around alot for my job, my hometown has little to no 4g but many other places around me have it, Must say its a nice change from my old warp 3g phone lol
  17. Gendo420

Gendo420 Well-Known Member

New Orleans here on Boost Mobile:

Attached Files:

mjhealy1978 likes this.
  18. np6s4x

np6s4x Well-Known Member

Got this yesterday in the twin cities on virgin mobile:

Attached Files:

mjhealy1978 likes this.