4G dropping

1. KUSHWRECK

KUSHWRECK Well-Known Member

Only until I reboot my phone I get 4G back. I called metro and they helped me re program my phone, that didn't seem to change anything.
    So before I send it...
    so they said the next option is hard resetting my connect,
    I want to see if the hard reset will fix my 4G dropping before I have to send it in.
    I'm rooted with CWM..
    What would be the best way to unroot and also get cwm removed?
    So I can hard reset?
    that way I can use the all in one Root/CWM Tool after hard reset

Advertisement
  2. Dracconus

Dracconus Well-Known Member

Unrooting is as simple as removing the root from SU/Bin as for removing CWM that should be capable of being done through the CWM De-Looper (from what I hear it removes it. not entirely sure.)
  3. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Hey, I moved this to the All Things Root section. Thanks for understanding. :)
  4. Dracconus

Thanks, meant to mention that but it slipped my mind when I made my other post.
  5. KUSHWRECK

Thanks for the tip,
    But should I remove root by using all in one CWM-Touch? Also should I remove root before I actually flash the DeLooper in CWM to remove it? (CWM)
  6. KUSHWRECK

Removed CWM using DeLooper.zip worked fine.
    Unrooted it, then did the hard factory reset, then I noticed it reset it and everything but I still have the ICS theme.
    Good thing I did a nandroid back-up as soon as I opened up my phone.
    Re-Rooted/Re-Installed CWM Touch using ChiweN's Tool
    backed it up, now Im going to Hard reset one more time, hopefully it fixes my random reboots on the phone.
  7. Dracconus

Was your phone originally a ZV8, and did you nandroid that? If so upload it for me to dropbox because I want to take a look at it vs. another that Orko is uploading at some point in later time.
    I'm testing a theory, humor me :p