4G enable ROM without Sense?

Last Updated:

1. KewlKat007

KewlKat007 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys,

I've been using the Cyanogen 6.0 Rom for like 2 weeks and really like it. Besides the random reboots which I now notice after flashing stable 6.0.

I really like this rom but they just uncapped 4G in Boston and would love to have it as part of my rom. I've gotten accustomed to not having HTC sense and don't really wanna go back(though if I have to for 4G, I will).

Any good roms without sense that have 4G Enable? If not then any great stock Froyo roms that has everything working and is fast as Cyanogen?

Advertisement
  2. uniquenameEVO

uniquenameEVO Well-Known Member

3. tardmobile

tardmobile Well-Known Member

as far as fast/smooth/good battery life, but also has Sense and 4G working: Fresh is pretty great.

KewlKat007 likes this.
  4. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

I run fresh 3.2, with launcher pro, only sense is the dialer which i love all else is launcher pro and i am using sapphire theme

[​IMG]

5. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Well-Known Member

I thought Fresh was a Sense based rom not aosp. So Sense is still present you are just covering it up with Launcher Pro essentially.

6. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

to an extent. I lose all sense wigets, and the only thing sense i have that is "usable" is the dialer. But i have the launcher i like and the dialer i like, it only took me 3 mos to get my phone to where i want it:p

You could say i am covering up sense, and i don't hate sense and i love asop but asop doesn't have the dialer i like, so with what i have done, i have my cake and eat it too if only covering up the cake, but can still eat it

7. tardmobile

tardmobile Well-Known Member

ugggh. that is so cluttered.

8. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

my mind is cluttered so, perfect for me