4g in north east bronx

Last Updated:

1. EVOLICIOUS

EVOLICIOUS Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

4g inside my apt low signal but steady for now baychester co-op city area

Advertisement
  2. VGPOP

VGPOP Well-Known Member

Is Sprint releasing 4G to everyone on the waiting list on the eve for froyo?

We were just talking in the Orlando thread that we also have it with low signal (actually no bars), but the 4G icon is on and I am getting 2,000+ kbps download speeds.

3. EVOLICIOUS

that would be awsome but i think this is just part of the roll out, i get it when im in some parts of manhattan and queens but this is the first time i've pick it up so far north

4. Streaks

Streaks Well-Known Member

acutally drove through the bronx last night and while i sat in traffic on 95S, i checked to see if they had 4G. They did, ran speed test a few times and it seemed like it capped at 3 Mbps down and 1 up.

5. EVOLICIOUS

yup its not steady tried it again got nothing waited 40 min and it was back, its weak but its there. this is what happend when everyone else got it so it wont be long now. sprint is really shocking me this week first froyo and now 4g in my house? damn i love this phone

6. ladyash

ladyash New Member

I live in co op city also. And from Saturday I have been getting 4g in my apartment on the 24 floor. A weak signal 0 to 1 bar. On street level there is no 4g. :s

7. EVOLICIOUS

im on 33rd floor getting it in apt on and off and street level on elgar place but its very very spotty. move the wrong way and you lose it, people must think im nuts standing in the middle of the block playing with my phone lol

8. adames22

adames22 Member

im in the bronx also by pelham pkway. no 4g for me : ( my friend who lives by macombs rd gets one 4g bar. im suffering from anxiety with all this 2.2 and 4g waiting im doing.

9. EVOLICIOUS

just went to bruckner and soundview ave next to cablevision steady 1 bar didnt fade at all. now im back in co-op getting 1 bar in and out but its there!