4g IssuesSupport

Last Updated:

1. KidFromSpace

KidFromSpace Member

Whenever i go and use for instance the speed test app The 4g will shut off and turn back on. Its not only this app but its almost every data using app including the browser. According to the coverage map i am in the heart of the 4g Coverage NYC. Is there something wrong with my phone? I didnt recieve any updates if so how do i get updates? Please Help Me

Advertisement
  2. budde2

budde2 Well-Known Member

You have to download the LG update tool hold on ill see if I can't get a link for u
  3. kiroshi23

kiroshi23 Well-Known Member

if you did the 3g booster then that's it. it happened to my optimus m with the 3g just switch back
  4. dpapi95

dpapi95 Member

Im also having the same problem. I Hope my device is not defective.
  5. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

I've been having the same issue the pass few days. Data disconnecting like crazy. I think and hope its just metro upgrading their networks.
  6. dulal18

dulal18 Well-Known Member

same here guys I already had two replacement and have been trying crazy to stop this ridiculous problem its so annoying, also my friend phone has the same problem. So its metro's network or the way the 4g chip or way that 4g works in connect is at fault, but I hope someone will come up with a explanation.
  7. xjosh2724x

xjosh2724x Active Member

updating may not fix this problem. plus if you update this phone the the latest (ZV9) version it prevents you from being able to do a wifi hotspot.
  8. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

do you all live in NYC?

i have an issue with my 4g going in and out when im at work but other than that 4g works great where im at.
  9. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

make sure you're in the dark purple area
  10. dpapi95

dpapi95 Member

not only the 4g is going out but the data connection period it doesn't even say 1x
  11. KidFromSpace

KidFromSpace Member

My problem seemed to fixed but i still have it once in a while. I didnt do anything to fix it and i am in the darkest purple area in NY. But i also seem to only pick up like 1 mb down and 1 up is this normal for nyc?
  12. dulal18

dulal18 Well-Known Member

same here
  13. stiff106

stiff106 Active Member

I live in Queens NY, I have NO PROBLEM
  14. stiff106

stiff106 Active Member

I live in Queens NY, I have NO PROBLEMS with my 4g service
  15. stiff106

stiff106 Active Member

Maybe your 4G sim card is the problem
  16. dpapi95

dpapi95 Member

mines is also from wirefly.com but I don't know what it is. Im returning it and I'm done with LG
  17. brian1984

brian1984 Well-Known Member

I ve been having this problem also in miami beach.
    and also when is on EV bars are going on and off even if their full.
    while im in a call it works and stays stable.
  18. dpapi95

dpapi95 Member

Same thing here. I'm returning it today. I'm done with LG
  19. brian1984

ok.. if somehow they fix it for you please let me know
  20. stiff106

stiff106 Active Member

make sure your 4g simcard is match to you phone. this maybe the problem
  21. brian1984

the simcard come with the phone inside the box..
    i went to metro store today and of course they tried to sell the expensive plan telling that the 50 doesnt work..
    i called 3 times and finally a guy tried to help me out.. they transfer me to technical service and the guy told me he think the phone has a problem.. he told me i have to bring it to corporate store and they gonna fix the problem, if the problem cant be fixed they gonna give me new phone. and usually the give the phone right away (i bought it online) unless they dont have in the store...

so i gonna do that maybe next week cause i live far from the coorporate store..
  22. brian1984

did they fix your phone or u just return it??
  23. dpapi95

dpapi95 Member

I had bought mines from wirefly.com and it came with a certain return policy. I had the phone for less than a week