4g phone under $200General

1. Baek215

Baek215 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I talked to one of my store reps, and he told me personally that Metro is going to have a 4g phone for less than $200 befor May of 2012:D

I'm assuming it's going to be a mid range phone, probably in-between the optimus and admire spec wise.

Advertisement
  2. guaterican01

guaterican01 Member

Metro Pcs is releasing a htc phone wildefire that is not 4g but I havnt heard anything that metro will have a phone under 200 thats 4g
  3. jordanishere

jordanishere Active Member

Galaxy Indulge? $199 after rebates?

[​IMG]
  4. Baek215

It's not going to be the indulge, or the Wildfire, he told me it's going to be a new phone before may and under $200. I know for sure it's not going to be the Samsung Conquer 4g, because that has a 1ghz snapdragon processor and 512 mb of RAM, and it's Samsung, so that's probably going to be $350-$400, and that's coming out next year also.
  5. Baek215

I'm thinking it's probably going to be the Ascend 2.
  6. guaterican01

guaterican01 Member

It might not be a android phone because there android phones 4g are 30 plus
  7. Baek215

Nope, it's android. Metro is going to come out with a lot of 4g phones, basically to kill off cricket because they don't have 4g. My store rep told me about Esteem last year, which was codenamed Bryce, and he's basically one of the higher ups in the Philadelphia Market.
  8. yahhboy

yahhboy Well-Known Member

9. Baek215

It's not going to be the Conquer 4g(Codename is Samsung Chief), that phone is going to have the same specs as the Lg Esteem, and Samsung is generally expensive :/
  10. yahhboy

Yeah then its probably the ascend 2 im gonna pass on that one
    , I'd rather get a samsung craft then a huawei
  11. SpawnHyuuga

SpawnHyuuga Well-Known Member

Pre-May 2012?

You're probably looking at a 4G, 1 GHz+ (Possibly Dual-Core), Android Ice Cream Sandwich phone.
  12. Baek215

You must've forgotten we're talking about Metro:p
  13. aaronmy

aaronmy Well-Known Member

yea dual core wouldnt sell much, it would come up to $500
  14. yahhboy

Well apparently two dual cores are in the works for q1 on metro :D