Hi guys. Many of us have been having issues with 4g not working. Trying to fix the problem, I have been tweaking build.prop and stumbled on something interesting. First thing I did was remove the 3g turbocharger entries at the bottom of build.prop. I don't know how they got there, I never ran it, I only ran v6 supercharger (they are seperate scripts) after doing this, my 4g appears to be fixed. Now.. there's two lines in build.prop - ro.ril.hsxpa=1 and ro.ril.gprsclass=10. Using a text editor (I use root explorer to navigate to build.prop, long press it, and choose text editor) I changed ro.ril.hsxpa to 3 and ro.ril.gprsclass to 12 as shown below.. It nearly doubled my 4g speed. I tested after the changes, and reverted them back to 1 and 10 and tested again. I can verify a definite speed increase. Screen below.. 4+mbps scores were with the new values. Lower scores are with the original values of 1 and 10. As you can see I alternated between the two a couple times for reliable testing. Also.. you must be in R/W to edit build.prop or it will not save your changes. Edit: I forget who's phone was dumped to package the pre-rooted tar file, but my theory is he may have ran 3g turbocharger, and it got carried over to our phone when we Odin'd the pre root tar. There are other things I've found in the system files that carried over from the original phone the tar came from (nfsshift.apk and Tetris.apk). I forget the exact location but ill post it later for you all to find and delete.