4g zte warpSupport

Last Updated:

1. mpena1985

mpena1985 New Member

Hello, as much of you have probably I have to ZTE WARP. I was just wondering if anyone knows of an app that allows a rooted warp to get 4g, or wimax, or hspa+?

2. primetech

primetech Well-Known Member

It would involve massive physical adjustments and things my puny brain cannot comprehend... If you want 4G, get a 4G phone.
    oxcar09 likes this.
  3. thehandyman

thehandyman Active Member

The warp does not have this capability.
  4. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

Impossible in so many ways that you dont even know. Its not as simple as a little app to make your phone 4g. To have 4g capability you would first need a 4g chip installed on your phone, re do the entire ROM for 4g compatibility with apps web etc. Not to mention the biggest thing you need in the book to have 4g is
    4G Towers lol sprint just started building there 4g LTE towers. it will be quite a while before they even have 1 tower for 4g up and running.

lol so nope thats a big no no, you cant make a 3g phone into a 4g phone
    Angel1T1 likes this.
  5. ptmarzullo

ptmarzullo Well-Known Member

I'll take a copy of that app. LOL.
  6. Snake X

Snake X Well-Known Member

4G is implemented in a 4G modem which is either in the CPU chip (SoC) or in a seperate modem chip which handles all wireless communication. For MSM8655, I believe its integrated (SoC)

basically: No, it requires new hardware
  7. oscar112709

oscar112709 Well-Known Member

I found this app that toggles 4g it takes me to another screen that looks like #codes some one gave me a pm n I give them the app name never know first warp to have 4g