4th replacement incredibleSupport

Last Updated:

1. puthuff

puthuff New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm calling Verizon for the 4th time my rear speaker is blown out I'm so disappointed I love the phone but each one had lasted 2-3 week... anyone else having this problem ? What should I do

Advertisement
  2. Bug Splat

Bug Splat Well-Known Member

Are you blasting songs out the back speaker for a long period of time or something?

3. puthuff

No I haven't even downloaded pandora in my past 2 just trying to stop it from happening using factory ringers also

4. nicksender

nicksender Member

My speaker blew out early on as well. I'm afraid to turn in an insurance claim and get a worse sounding phone. It seems to be an issue.

5. Rippin508

Rippin508 Well-Known Member

No speaker issues, but call quality issues. I am now on my third HTC Incredible.

6. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

still on my first phone and i have no idea how you people go through phones like that.... but ive never had a replacement for any phone sooo maybe im doing something right?... all in all i say get another one bc the phones are great

7. fatpomp

fatpomp Well-Known Member

Same issue as puthuff. 4th one blew last night. Always happens within 2-3 weeks. I don't play music or any thing like that out of it and only use stock ring tones and notifications.

8. BBock727

BBock727 Well-Known Member

How do you define a blown speaker? I think people are really ultra sensitive and nitpicking w this phone. I got mine first week it came out and have yet to have any problems.

9. silverxbv2

silverxbv2 Well-Known Member

I got my second phone a couple weeks ago cuz of the blown speaker thing. When they blow out you know. Even the ringer sounds like garbage. I thought people were crazy with blown speakers for a long time. But when they blow it leaves no doubt.

10. puthuff

Wow I'm glad to see I'm not the only one and bbock don't know how to explain it but its very annoying and no nitpicking

11. bwthor

bwthor Well-Known Member

A blown speaker is like a crackly or vibrating sound. After mine blew, the first time my wife heard it ring, she looked at me and asked what was wrong with my phone. It is real obvious.

12. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

maybe its a bad batch or replacements oh and atleast our can be blown... on the Dx you cant even turn it up loud enough to hear let alone blow haha

13. berno317

berno317 New Member

on my 2nd incredible. the earpiece stopped working so i couldnt hear anyone unless i used speaker phone

14. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

Wow, treat it like a little baby and you will be good. I had mine since launch day with no problems, must be very bad luck then.

15. ramcharger1979

ramcharger1979 Well-Known Member

I am on my 4th phone also. 2 blown speakers and a pink screen that was really bad.

New one seems pretty good so far.