1. crakkajakka15

crakkajakka15 Member This Topic's Starter

Seen this today on the front page of Yahoo.com had to post it up over here

5 Big Blemishes for the Apple iPhone 4

Yahoo is owned by MS after all...lol they do have some valid points though

Advertisement
  2. sic0048

sic0048 Well-Known Member

I'm no Apple fanboy, but that article is pointless. Most of those five "Blemishes" is a real stretch.

5) Camera - more megapixels doesn't equal better quality pictures. The author made no attempt to actually compare picture quality = FAIL

4) Swype - this is a 3rd party application. Apparently they are preparing a iPhone version or even license it to Apple. Whether it will be accepted by Apple is another story. But until Apple receives and rejects the app, this is not an Apple issue = FAIL

3) Video Calling -OK, I totally agree on this one. Agruement = PASS

2) iPhone Shortages - something like 600k phones sold in the first day. Exactly how many phone was Apple suppose to stockpile before releasing it? 1 million, 2 million. Again, I think the argument is pointless, but I'll give it a DRAW.

1) No Verizon iPhone - how is this a failure of the iPhone4? This is a well known fact that has been in place since day #1. It has nothing to do with the quality or lack of quality of the iPhone itself. FAIL

Given all the issues surrounding the iPhone4 release (reception issue, yellow blobs, OS4 not being as bullet proof as previous versions, etc), there are a lot of other things that could have been pointed out.

[Patiently waiting on the Droid X]

Eazail70x7 likes this.
  3. sifi

sifi Well-Known Member

I'd have thought the biggest fault was the antenna issue and Steve Jobs utterly care free reply to one of his customers to hold it another way!!!

4. AngryCPA

AngryCPA Active Member

Agreed, useless article

5. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

I agree. This article doesn't have a lot going for it. And the "No Verizon iPhone" point is just dumb. Clearly this guy did no research on why there isn't a Verizon iPhone.

6. Snow_Fox

Snow_Fox Well-Known Member

Really? If anything I would say that because At&t is partnered with microsoft.. it looks like they used the most easily defended "blemishes".

Sure they make themselves look somewhat bad.. but, they make the phone look even better since you can say "its not the phone's fault!" ....

7. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

Agreed this article was pretty bad.