• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 5 sec for rooting your x10

in this day and age branding should be illegal lol fair enough network lock all ya want but don't dump rubbish apps that do not work properly on the phone and remove se's that do,
i mean android has a market so why they can't put all that crap on there for customers to take at there own will/peril is beyond me.. either way bye bye vodafone.. the customer service is appalling! after i had 1 tell me that i couldn't speak to a manager that was pretty much it for me.. i'll keep phones4u etc in mind next time round..

Upvote 0
yeah but thats my point, if they put them on the market DON'T PUT THEM ON PHONE
the ones from the market you can remove after installing, the ones i have from being branded can not be removed with out debrand/root especially (which invalidates all warranty) as they do not fully work and replaced the default sony PlayNow app so no creatouch etc for me.... thanks alot voda

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones