$50 price reductionGeneral

1. artbytes

artbytes Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the Samsung $50 price reduction is only going to last until Nov. 10th, like some sites say. Or, do you think it will be permanent? I am going to get two of them for Christmas presents. I'm trying to decide if I should hurry and get them now, or if I should wait.

Advertisement
    :
  2. txrose72

txrose72 Well-Known Member

It shows $200 on the Samsung site. IMO the Nexus 7 and KF competition will keep the price at or below $200 especially when the 16 GB $200 N7 is introduced. As long as the ad's show the regular price at $250 it is possible for the price to go back up. I did not see the Student Edition on the Best Buy site.
  3. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

Best Buy had already dropped the price $50 on the Galaxy Tab2. Does it mean the Tab2 is a poor performing tablet no IMHO, I feel the price should always been in the $200 range as with the Kindalfires. I read the other day Samgsng did 7.8 Billion dollars in last quarter, on two items their phones and their Tablets. so them dropping the price on the Tab2 had zero to do with how well they were doing in the market.:)