$50

Last Updated:

1. Nidisa

Nidisa Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Got a $50 credit to my Verizon Wireless bill. BECAUSE I'm on my third Droid since 11/6. Called CS to complain that my second Droid had frozen/rebooted 9 times less than 8 hours after replacement. Nice lady gave me the credit and then told me to return the phone to a *different* store than the one that I had just gone to. She suggested that maybe the stores inventory of Droids was buggy as a group.

Don't know, just know that I hope the third ones the charm. Although, the rep who assisted me with the return says that the update due in December is being promoted as the FIX to all freeze/reboot issues.

Your mileage may vary.

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Unlucky you got dud droids but At least now you have a good one & you got $50 for the inconvenience :)

3. Jacqueline

Jacqueline Well-Known Member

You may want to do a factory reset on it too. Many have reported that fixes the issues, so it wouldn't hurt to start out fresh.

4. Nidisa

Nidisa Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Oh, I had factory reset both of them. And wiped/re-formated the SD cards. No joy. Just bad phones. There might be something to the notion that certain manufactured date runs of these phones are just flawed.