50GB of cloud storage space from Box.net - FreeGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    Remeniz, kalaster, steevo1 and 5 others like this.
  2. spriteboost

spriteboost Well-Known Member

now hope my phone comes in before the end date up to 3 weeks for backorder is killing me lolz
  3. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Got mine!
  4. dunjamon

dunjamon Well-Known Member

I hope this promo lasts till I get mine. Missed out on the last one too.
  5. desarenezitic

desarenezitic Well-Known Member

Just got mine! Probably still going to use DropBox and Google Dive as my primary cloud storage services.
  6. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

I can only hope to get mines before this offer ends as well... lol.
  7. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

Is it the "Dropbox/Box.net Client" app from AntTek? That's the only thing I see.
  8. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing! Don't have my nexus yet but still have my lg motion and I got the 50 GB.:D
  9. desarenezitic

desarenezitic Well-Known Member

steevo1 and Bob Loblaw1 like this.
  10. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

Ok got it. Thanks!
  11. shaneydroid

shaneydroid Well-Known Member

Does Box allow for setting folders offline? Something neither dropbox nor google drive can do :(
  12. Amaeloeze

Amaeloeze Well-Known Member

So dropbox has a deal with samsung phones where you get 50 gig storage if you by the s3 or note 2. Lg has the same deal with a company named box.net i tried it and it worked with the nexus 4! it's really good i think you all should check it out. They have an app on the play store just download it, log in and you should get your 50 gig free storage and from what i'm reading it's for a lifetime. Check it out asap and thank me later.

50 GB Free on All LG Devices (and New Android Features) | The Box Blog
  13. spriteboost

spriteboost Well-Known Member

14. Amaeloeze

Amaeloeze Well-Known Member

Ok this app sucks because you can only upload 200mb i don't see the point it'll take forever to fill 50 gigs. I think i'll stick with google drive for now until the update this.
  15. ipersian

ipersian Well-Known Member

Exactly, I got it from xperia, but totally disappointed after knowing the limitation per file uploading. I think jottacloud reading a better sollution which gives 5 gb initially and 5gb peer referral for upto 100 gb! Without that file limitation