1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

52% of battery life for android os?Support

1. fronting

fronting Member

Anyone know why it would be this high?

edit: i mean android system oops.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
  2. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

With all due respect fronting, judging by your Status bar, you appear to have everything running on your phone... bar the kitchen sink! ;)

Install BetterBatteryStats, from the Play Store, to obtain a more detailed breakdown of exactly which components are causing the drain in OS.

Also, if you are using a Task Killer of any description, I would recommend uninstalling it as they can cause more battery drain than they save and Android does not need them.

Why You Shouldn
    OldDude1 likes this.
  3. fronting

fronting Member

Thank you its honestly not my phone having the problem lol and yes this person has a moving backround and many many widgets
  4. tytlyf

tytlyf Well-Known Member

Looks like you're using every feature possible. That's probably normal. I'd check into your settings for apps etc.
  5. fronting

fronting Member

i had him go to task manager and end all as a starter solution and that really cleared it up. i think it all comes down to the apps and widgets hes using that keep running and prevent the phone from deep sleep. hes losing a lot of battery power even when the screen isnt on. i also told him to make sure he clears his cache's in google stuff etc.
  6. fronting

fronting Member

and i agree, the settings in the apps themselves is the most important thing aswell.