55 unlimited data promo NavigationGeneral

1. fastordiy

fastordiy Well-Known Member

hi want to know.Does the 55 unlimited data promo include full turn by turn navigation?? does anyone know??this answer will be much appreciated to me. thank you !

Advertisement
  2. LightenLhar

LightenLhar Well-Known Member

I'd like to see them try and stop us. As long as you have data, you have all the bells and whistles, if not from metro, then from any of the numerous third party applications all over the market
  3. Mortician607

Mortician607 Well-Known Member

I know it doesn't come w/the $75/month plan. All I got was a short free trial of the Metro navigation app. It's all good though because Maps does navigation & it's already on the phone.
  4. fastordiy

not "metro navigator" who uses that.lol.

does the actual blue "navigation" app work ? (does it lock turn by turn GPS signal)

I pay 60 dollars and would really appreciate this answer...thank u
  5. pl4life52

pl4life52 Well-Known Member

I use the stock Navigation (blue triangle) that came with the phone works good for my needs Turn by turn, shows you were traffic is, you can select a different route, and also avoid tolls :D
  6. fastordiy

pl4life52 do u have the 55 dollar unlimited promo ?
  7. pl4life52

pl4life52 Well-Known Member

8. ElTermo91

ElTermo91 Active Member

i have a old plan from the first plans when 4G LTE became alive xD and it is the 50 a month and i have everything unlimited and i don't have any problems using turn by turn navigation it doesn't matter what plan you have if you have internet connection you would be able to use the navigation app....