6 days earlierGeneral

Last Updated:

1. crupp

crupp Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Called into Verizon to verify that my extended battery was sent out (first one is creaky) and the lady said yes that is out for delivery and your new Incredible will be there tomorrow (Weds). That is a full 6 days earlier than I was told.

I also verified that if you were sent a phone to replace a phone within the first 30 days of your original, your 30 days starts over swhen you recieve your NEW replacment. 30 more days to decide between this and the EVO.

Advertisement
  2. OneOleMan

OneOleMan Active Member

Better get that in writing if you plan on getting an additional 30 days.

jj3699 likes this.
  3. crupp

crupp Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have now actually spoken with 2 reps and been told the same thing. One actually put me on hold to verify. She said it was becasue of the problems they have been having.

I've been a business customer for about 10 years, not sure if this matters.

4. Bug Splat

Bug Splat Well-Known Member

I also received my phone 6 days before the website said I would. that seems to be the norm from what I have read. Verizon is giving themselves a nice cushion. But its not really Verizon's problem but HTC's and Samsung. The popularity was greatly mistaken and supply could not keep up with demand. Reminds me of the Tickle-me-Elmo from year back. Focus groups can't get sales projection numbers right all the time.