1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

640x480 Wallpapers ONLY!

1. xti14

xti14 Active Member

I know that are a lot of wallpaper threads out there but I have yet to really find a good site with only 640x480. This is of course the resolution on the Aria. If I am however mistaken please post a link to where I can find one.

Wondering if we can all post our wallpapers here so that we have a superior collection!!!

Again if so....please only 640x480!!!!!

Thanks....here are some to start it off......

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Gforce083

Gforce083 Well-Known Member

What would happen if I put an Apple wallpaper on my HTC? haha
  3. xti14

xti14 Active Member

Lol, theres probably people out there that would do it. Maybe Steve Jobs is rockin an Aria cause he knows the iPhone 4 stinks!!! He would want that wallpaper.

Post something!!
  4. Gforce083

I can't get the phone until Wednesday :( although, I'm trying again tomorrow!
  5. xti14

xti14 Active Member

I wanna see some more wallpapers posted though, damn!
  6. Cronis

Cronis Well-Known Member

oh cool i will have to look around for some... still running the stock HTC wallpaper atm :D
  7. Gforce083

Denied by AT&T again this morning and wishing I was playing with my Aria this weekend...I guess I'll post some wallpapers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. xti14

xti14 Active Member

Real cool wallpapers, thanks man....just to let everyone know there's no restriction as to what kind of wallpaper you can post...I like that Texans cheerleader.
  9. Gforce083

I will probably make some originals when I get some time. I have a few ideas :)
  10. xti14

xti14 Active Member

Tight, I cant wait to see those. Been a minute since i've seen somin different.
  11. xdmanalo

xdmanalo Well-Known Member

google "640x480" and filter for images
  12. fdnj48

fdnj48 Well-Known Member

Does anybody know why i might be having problems setting pics that i have taken with my phone as my wallpaper? Whenever i set it the pic is huge and you cant see the whole image. Am i doing something wrong?
  13. Ambictus

Ambictus Well-Known Member

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the display resolution is actually 480x320. However with the additional screens calculated in I'm not sure what size the wallpapers should be.
  14. Ambictus

Ambictus Well-Known Member

Sadly that's just how Android works. I think it has to do with the additional screens. It is exceptionally annoying though.
  15. xti14

xti14 Active Member

640x480 is the correct size with the extra screens....at least I think.
  16. xti14

xti14 Active Member

You probably are not stretching the crop box to size the whole picture. Another possibility is that your resolution for taking pictures is too large to then turn directly into wallpapers.
  17. xti14

xti14 Active Member

Yea your correct as well...I dunno what the deal with that is but for some images I find it to be annoying.

BUT BACK TO THE WALLPAPERS!!!
  18. dh4645

dh4645 Well-Known Member

more??
  19. xti14

xti14 Active Member

Yea I would love to see more, no one is down to share!
  20. anika200

anika200 Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure the wall paper size should be 960x800. That is because it fits across all 7 home screens.
    If you create a folder on the sd card called "wallpapers" you can put images in there that are to big for the desktop, say 1400x1160 or what ever. Then when you select home wall papers from the settings you will see a folder called wallpapers. If you then select one of those larger desktop pics the Aria will show you a crop tool and let you center the pic however you want. It will even let you resize it with a pinch gesture. It then auto crops it and makes it the new desktop.

There are some good pics at interfacelift.
  21. woodsytattooman

woodsytattooman Well-Known Member

Here are a few wallpapers i resized to fit my aria.Hope you all enjoy.I will be making more in the future.These are 640x480.Just use the pinch gesture and use the whole image.

Attached Files:

22. xti14

xti14 Active Member

I still don't understand how 960x800 can be the correct size for the Aria wallpaper. I took one of the images from woodsytattooman, put it on my phone then went to go set it as my wallpaper. Here are two screen shots before the wallpaper is set.....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

As you can see after stretching the crop box to select all of the image you are still short, missing a little from the top and/or bottom.

When doing the same procedure for a 640x480 image you can stretch the crop box so that all the image is selected, like shown below....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Let me know what you think...thanks!

By the way, woodsytattooman thank you for taking the time to post those wallpapers, pretty cool.
  23. woodsytattooman

I agree.The image is not the correct size after playing around with the wallpaper.Also on your second screenshot you can still see a black bar across the top of the image.I will play around with the images tonight when I get home to my laptop and post back what I come up with.
  24. Mythic

Mythic Well-Known Member

i just did this one up in photoshop for my phone...you can use it if you want....works perfect for wallpaper and is perfectly centered for use with lock screen as well

[​IMG]
  25. woodsytattooman

I resized the wallpapers in my 1st post to 640x480.Nice wallpaper Mythic good to see you on this forum too.How did you manage to take the screenshot xti14?
    Mythic likes this.