1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

64gb causes maxx to freeze

1. idiggplants

idiggplants Active Member

i just got a 64gb sandisk from amazon..
    Amazon.com: SanDisk Ultra 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-064G-AFFP-A): Electronics

formatted it on my phone...
    it works fine in the usb reader on my computer. reads quick, writes quick. when i put it in my phone empty, it is fine. but if i toss it back onto the computer and copy my music from the old sd card, it slows the phone completely, and then if i try playing any music, it does some wierd things with the screen, and shortly after, completely freezes. is it safe to assume i got a bad card? could it be that i have corrupt files in my music folder?

thanks.

Advertisement
  2. AxlMyk

AxlMyk Active Member

I have one in my GS3 and didn't need to format it, as the card comes ready to go. Maybe that's the problem.