64gb Note 10.1General

1. Grizzly256

Grizzly256 Member

Is there likley to be a release of a 64gb Note 10.1 in australia in the next few months of 2013. If not i'll just buy a 32gb 3G one now.

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Why pay so much for extra internal 32GB is you can put in a 32GB card for a few dollars?

I doubt they will release 64GB, ever.
  3. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

I bet because of the extra cost of the 32gb, many are sold in the 16gb forum. I hardly think a 64gb unit will ever be offered.
  4. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

That was the basic route that I took. Bought the 16GB version and added a 64GB card. Works perfectly and for a lot less.
  5. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

You are a wise owl my fellow forum member.:)
  6. Preach2k

Preach2k Well-Known Member

I bought the 32 GB Note 10.1 and put a 64GB Class 10 Micro SD Card in it.
  7. graham35

graham35 Well-Known Member

Is anyone formatting their new cards first, or using them straight out of the packaging.

What format should they be in please?
    I have a 32gb sandisk ultra in mine but not used it yet.

Thanks
    Graham
  8. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

I had to use a Motorola phone to format my 64GB card before the Note would recognize it. It should be formatted in FAT32.
  9. bryanuk

bryanuk Member

I had to format mine using my S2 for some reason no matter what way I tried it was not seen my the note 10.1 untill I did it that way
  10. fabianfred

fabianfred Active Member

I really don't understand why they don't make it more easy to upgrade the ram on these devices. Whatever you have, 16/32/64 there always comes a point where you need more.
  11. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

16/32/64GB is NOT RAM. It is internal memory.

Is MicroSD slot not enough an upgrade for you?