64gb Samsungs, Y or N?

1. Grizzly256

Grizzly256 Member

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone, anywhere knows where i can get a 64gb Galaxy SIII or Galaxy Note II.

Also a tablet with 64gb, a stylus and can take 64gb memory cards would be awesome too, if one exsits.

Any help you can offer would be great.

thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

A Galaxy Note 10.1 I think has a 64GB version.

As for where to get them, depends on what country you're from. Where I am, I just walk into any Samsung Official Store and ask for one, or order one there if its not currently available. Most shopping malls have one in my country.
  3. davidmanvell

davidmanvell Well-Known Member

S3 has a 64bit version in europe. in the usa it's not available. but you can put a SD card in it thats 64 GB.

Also remember you have on-line storage as well. Do you really need that much?
  4. Grizzly256

Grizzly256 Member

Yes i am aware there is online storage and that you can insert a 64gb memory card and i really do want that much storage.

Unfortunetly i living in Australia, Perth, Western Australia and we are always the last to get anything. I had enough trouble just trying to source a 32gb version over here, most telcos only seem to stock the 16gb model.

I heard a rumor that you could import directly from South korea, is this true, how would i go about doing it?
    Also, we dont have samsung shops over here, not that i have seen anyway.
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

Think you can do that. But there's a possibility that Samsung won't honour the warranty, also you might not receive official software updates either. I was using a British version Galaxy S, bought in the UK, but was using it in China. I never received any software updates from Samsung.
  6. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I can almost guarantee you won't receive software updates if you do that. So be aware of those consequences.