1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

64GB Sandisk MicroSDHC Class 10 for$33Tips

1. jds4000

jds4000 Well-Known Member

This is a STEAL and available at Best Buy TODAY.

Advertisement
    :
    KOLIO, am_beagle and dustwun77 like this.
  2. waleed_th

waleed_th Member

i think 33$ is too much
  3. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :) Guide

I thought 60 was too much but i got it anyway. Would MUCH rather have gotten it for 33! :D
  4. XiphoneUzer

XiphoneUzer Well-Known Member

"Too much"?
    What price do you think it should be?
    KOLIO likes this.
  5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Memory cards - decent ones, anyway - are going these days for about $1 USD per GB. I pounced on a Samsung 64 GB microSD card at $54 two months ago. But somewhere in the $30-$40 range? I just bought a spare! :D
    KOLIO and dustwun77 like this.
  6. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

For real?

Seriously,on what planet are you going to find a Quality/non-counterfeit 64GB Micro SD Card w/this kind of speed?

If you've found a better deal on a card in this class/capacity,a link would be nice...........

THX! :)
  7. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

That was a great price. Got me thinking I could use another one for my Old Time Radio collection. I'm down to a little under 6GB left on my Samsung one and I've only completed 6 radio series so far. Amazon has them today until midnight for $37 and change after taxes with Prime shipping.
  8. iggibar

iggibar Active Member

I went out and bought a second micro 64gb and and regular 64gb for me new camera. It's a great deal at that price considering you don't have to play that game of chance with ebay fake cards.