64gb version for VerizonGeneral

1. Crosley123

Crosley123 Well-Known Member

So guy at Verizon store claims Samsung is not even making a 64gb version of the Note 3...
    On-line chat with Samsung support claims they (Samsung) support have no idea what versions of memory are available until the release date....
    On-line chat with Verizon states I can just "pull of the 32gb and swap it with a 64gb chip later"

Does any company do any real training anymore?

So does anyone have any insight if Verizon will be carrying a 64gb version of the Note 3??

Advertisement
    :
  2. taxiron1

taxiron1 Well-Known Member

I also was told that VZW was not given any availability of 64gb N3's. Thats all they could tell me. Not a big deal for me. With microSD card, 32gb is plenty big enough.
  3. Preach2k

Preach2k Well-Known Member

Verizon will not be getting the 64GB GNote. But don't be surprise if the U.S will get it at all. What you can doo is get the 64GB Class 10 MicroSD. I have it for my Galaxy Note 10.1 which makes it a 92GB Tablet now. I never fill it up I have documents and movies on it . My music is on the cloud now. So I doubt you will fill it up.
    rawhide85 likes this.
  4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

:rolleyes:
  5. Crosley123

This may work for some people but my work location is isolated from the world with zero cell signal. So Cloud storage is out. And while SD storage is nice (why I'm sticking with Samsung models) it is different than internal memory.
  6. Preach2k

Preach2k Well-Known Member

7. Crosley123

That's just the thing...everyone's situation is different. And since the phone is also a work phone, I have software required by work to run my business which takes up space. And cannot be moved to a storage card.

For me, I have no cell signal at work. Zero. So the wonderful "Cloud" everyone gloats about with their unlimited data plans does nothing for me. And what about air travel? Ever spend 11 hours on a plane overseas? Weekly? Again, the Cloud does nothing.

I just get frustrated when "no problem for me" translates to "no problem for anyone". Simply not true.
    KOLIO likes this.
  8. Crosley123

And I forgot to thank everyone for their comments. I do appreciate them.