7" Android MID: black screen, no boot

Last Updated:

1. tonyvh

tonyvh New Member This Topic's Starter

I have made the classic mistake :(

I bought a MID m701 (chinese) running android 1.5

Tried putting 2.2 on it through a microsd by booting with the "on" button and the "menu" button. The device tried to load the booter, but it didn't work so i tried the reset button.

Now, the complete device is dead. Can't put it on in any way. The charge-light goes on when i put in the charger, though.

I can't find a manual anywhere and don't know what to do. Can anybody help?

Advertisement
  2. durresi4444

durresi4444 Member

please HELP i have MID tablet 7" WM8650 Kernel 2.6.32.9 and buil version 1.5.7 and i want to boot for the first time but i have a big problem.i try all the number options from 1-to 32 but nothing happens.my tablet stock and say WM8650 Uberoid2.2 upgrade preparing,please wait... after thin nothing happens.maybe Universal_Uberoid_WM8650_v9.1.2 not work for my tablet.This should only take a few minutes to boot the first time.How many minutes it takes because is the firs time to boot...................anybody can help me with this ???
    i have a sd 1 giga

Universal_Uberoid_WM8650_v10.1
    Universal_WM8650_Uberoid_v11_BETA
    i have this and i not proved yet

any suggestion please

3. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

It's broken, corrupted OS/software most likely, usual problem with these things. You'll have to find a way of re-loading the software, or send it back for refund or exchange if possible.