9.24/year webhosting, unl. Bandwidth and space. Includes domain ends tonight!

Last Updated:

1. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator This Topic's Starter

Sorry for the cross posting, but this is one hell of a deal, and it ends tonight at midnight.. so i felt the word really needed to be spread... Mods/Admins PLEASE LEAVE THIS UP or Sticky it, and feel free to removed them all tomarrow!

$9.24/year INCLUDING DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION! OMG!

Unlimited webspace
    Unlimited bandwidth

Promo code "777"

Web Hosting by DreamHost Web Hosting: Web Sites, Domain Registration, WordPress, Ruby on Rails, all on Debian Linux! Web Hosting by DreamHost Web Hosting: Web Sites, Domain Registration, WordPress, Ruby on Rails, all on Debian Linux!

Well I just signed up, and its is indeed true. It Expires TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT So get ON IT. What you do is you put the promo code in at one of the final pages, Like I said, ignore the pricing, it doesn't come off UNTIL YOU PUT THE PROMO CODE IN, BUT IT DOES WORK!

Advertisement
  2. jzsean

jzsean Active Member

ive been with dreamhost for a few years and i highly recommend them

3. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator This Topic's Starter

Funny part I I was going to use them anyway. One of my previous employers used them and I managed their website, I just stumbled upon the offer when I went to sign up. A full year of unlimted bandwidth storage and a domain is the best I've ever seen.

4. XtremeAaron

XtremeAaron Well-Known Member

I currently use them as well. I pay $1 a month, friends with the owners son. :)

5. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

Definitely an awesome deal...I thought it was 9.24/month then I re-read the title.