96% android system 2% cell standby 2% phone idleSupport

Last Updated:

1. skater95

skater95 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have watch dog, and theres no app taking up a lot, and nothing is syncing. But yet something is doing something.. And my phone dies in like 4 hours

Advertisement
  2. jaymf

jaymf Well-Known Member

Something like this has been happening to me too , but it's only happened twice in the last month, and both times by the time I notice, the phone is pretty close to dead and I haven't been able to figure out what's chugging the battery. No apps going crazy according to System Panel.

edit: I haven't gotten the OTA yet, and this happens even with 3G/wifi off.

3. carylev

carylev Well-Known Member

ive had exactly the same problem, all started since the ota update two nights ago. i havent added any apps or changed my usage patterns, so it has to be related to the update. i posted something about it in the thread about the ota earlier today hoping to see if anybody had any possible solutions. nothing yet.

4. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Well-Known Member

download system panel and you can track what is hogging your CPU (never used watchdog, so don't know if it does the same thing) When all else fails try a factory reset and reinstall your apps one by one. It's possible one of the apps you have on your phone doesn't like the new update and needs to be reinstalled.