99% charge for agesSupport

Last Updated:

1. jaybo1973

jaybo1973 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all

Been testing pebble ready for going to the dales next week. Left it charging my desire for a coupe hours or so and checked and it was at 99%. Nearly done I thought. I left it and came back about 20 mins later and it was still the same. Switched phone off and then back on and it went straight to 100. Surly it should not stay at 99 for so long?

Advertisement
  2. zeroeight

zeroeight Active Member

The other day, I was charging, and it was at 98% with the orange LED on. I looked at JuicePlotter to see how long it had left to charge, and it said 0:00. I thought it was odd, and did a few things on the phone while it was charging, then the green LED came on to say it was fully charged, but it still said 98%. I gave my phone a bemused look before unplugging it, and then straight away it went up to 100%.

I think the indicator can just be a bit off sometimes. Course, it might depend on which battery monitor you're using. I'm currently using Batteryminder, and that's the one I had that "issue" with.

3. jaybo1973

jaybo1973 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I use android system info. Orange light was still on so I know it was not charged