$99 for Vibrant on Tmobile today only! 8/18/2010

Last Updated:

1. ConceptVBS

ConceptVBS Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. SamsungVibrant

SamsungVibrant Well-Known Member

99 bucks? silly rabit, on the 19th, you can get the Vibrant for 50 bucks, for new or upgrading customers. 199.99-150

I said instant, its actually 199.99- 100 instant. makes the phone 99 bucks, then 50 dollar mail in rebate, makes it 50 bucks total cost plus taxes, and free assesories.

3. Graylander

Graylander Active Member

I paid $199 for mine a few days ago, luckily due to a defective headphone jack I'm going to have to return and rebuy it.
    Where's the deal for the $50 one, can you provide a link or something?

4. m4r10

m4r10 Well-Known Member

Wait. How do you know this price will be going on after today? I just searched and only thing that came up was that T-mobile official site deal that says today only.
    I bought my phone from letstalk.com a couple of days ago for $149 minus a $50 mail in rebate. I'd rather be able to deal with T-mobile straight up in case of issues with the phone in the future. And if it's cheaper from T-mobile it's a no brainer.
    Would this deal apply to me if I send back the phone to letstalk wireless. Would I be considered a new customer? I just switched from Verizon. It might be worth dealing with not having a phone for a bit because of shipping and all.

5. m4r10

m4r10 Well-Known Member

misread T-mobile website...
    Not worth dealing with no phone for a couple of days and returns. It comes out for exactly the same price except I have to wait for the $50 rebate.
    Plus there seem to be no glitches with my phone. Except for the GPS issue. ;)

6. MaxPowers

MaxPowers Well-Known Member

It will probably not work, require you to return it, and you will then have to pay full price for the replacement.

7. m4r10

m4r10 Well-Known Member

see edit above...:cool: