$99 Nexus 7 benchmarkGeneral

Last Updated:

1. metalbiker

metalbiker Well-Known Member

anyone else see this in latest news? kinda cool for people that just want a tablet dont care for specs and are maybe buying for someone for xmas... good idea asus and google.

Advertisement
  2. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

Link please?
  3. systemofadown

systemofadown Well-Known Member

most of the speculation is that it will be an actual lower spec tablet, hate to say its probably all just speculation.... Look at it this way, how much more could Google skimp & still produce a quality product for the masses..
  4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Rxpert83 likes this.
  5. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

I would pick one up for my kid be great for him, I bet we see a $99 tablet in 2013 well a 99 that is not total junk
  6. jhsrennie

jhsrennie Well-Known Member

7. JanComputerman

JanComputerman Well-Known Member

There sure is a lot of speed in the N7 ... Was scrolling through a website list of names yesterday as fast as I could stroke the screen the names were flying by in a blur ... Excessive speed! Its nice to have but not necessary for typical use ...
  8. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

App's get bigger and need more power, just to do casual gaming you need the speed, try searching the Web on a device that has half the balls of a nexus 7 and then say it is excessive
  9. lucky013

lucky013 Well-Known Member

Next Xmas?
  10. metalbiker

metalbiker Well-Known Member

yeah the n7 is a powerhouse for $200 my computer with 4gb of ram and 1teribite memory is actually 10xs slower lol