• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A beginners guid to Android?

freefall

May 31, 2010
Firstly, there is a mass of information on this site and I am currently checking out this site more than my facebook as I am learning just how incredible Android is.

Some of the things that I read are a bit too technical for me or a bit too advanced. This is mainly because I am about 3 weeks into life with Android and it really has opened my eyes to the way mobile device technology will be for a very long time.

So I was wondering... Does anyone know of a beginners type guid to Android floating about anywhere? Or a more comprehensive guide that kind of takes you from start to finish?

In the meantime I will be glued to the forums learning new techniques and tips for the best phone I have ever owned.

just play around with it a lot i have only had mine for a month but i still find myself changing my home screens every day :p

there is so much customization on the android OS its brilliant. Any apps you find useful pm me i download about 5 a day test them see if there any good for what i want haha.

if your on here constantly i would recommend getting tapatalk i find it easier to navigate through the forum on my phone using that instead of the web browser :)

Reactions: DCFC79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones