• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A Better Fitness App

So, I was just interviewed about a fitness and nutrition apps and wanted to give my real honest opinion about them, instead I kind of avoided saying what I really wanted to say...here is the news clip:

Your smartphone could help you lose weight | KREM 2 News | KREM.com | When it Matters Most | HealthLink

So if you watched the clip, you probably figured out that I'm a personal trainer/gym owner in Seattle, WA.

Basically, I need help creating a much better fitness/strength training app. The ones on the market and for the iPhone, SUCK.

Thanks,

Jaison

So, I was just interviewed about a fitness and nutrition apps and wanted to give my real honest opinion about them, instead I kind of avoided saying what I really wanted to say...here is the news clip:

Your smartphone could help you lose weight | KREM 2 News | KREM.com | When it Matters Most | HealthLink

So if you watched the clip, you probably figured out that I'm a personal trainer/gym owner in Seattle, WA.

Basically, I need help creating a much better fitness/strength training app. The ones on the market and for the iPhone, SUCK.

Thanks,

Jaison

contact me through e-mail:
goblets@gmail.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones