• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help a big EFF you to moment owners. 2.1 delayed

How dare they promise a release by the end of June, then announce it might come sometime around May! :p

Q2 starts April 1 :eek:, so we can dream for earlier. I'm still betting on a store install starting June 30th @ 11:59. :p And by store I mean the repair center in Colorado Springs exclusively. Everyone else can wait a few months for the crack Samsung tech squad to pull their heads out of their nether regions and figure out what every other smartphone maker/platform figured out up to 10 years ago. I'm not talking OTA because I think these bozo's are decades away from understanding that concept, but how about a easily downloaded file that can be installed using their customers own computers? Asking too much? I was doing that with WM/Wince devices all the way back in the 90's. Maybe I'll go upgrade my wifes Pre to v1.4 now,~130mb OTA. The 4th such update since my wife bought her Pre a month BEFORE the Moment came out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones