A big hello from a die hard android fan

Last Updated:

1. Th1nkbot

Th1nkbot New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys! I'm new to android forums but not to android itself. I have been on an android device since the very first mytouch before the audio jack. Seems so long ago. Lol. I made the jump from Blackberry and took the plunge. Best decision I ever made by switching platforms. I have since had the mytouch slide and am now running a rooted Samsung Vibrant. Just rooted this evening and I'm already loving the benefits. I am employed by T-Mobile corporate so my next couple android purchases are probably going to be a Tmobile G2 and a Galaxy Tab. Probably the Galaxy tab first seeing as how I have a great working device already but am in dire need of a tablet. I just wanted to acquaint myself with the team so if I ever have questions about anything and don't seem to get a response from other members I would feel comfortable hitting up you all. Now that the introduction is done, just a couple questions off the bat actually. Where can I find an extensive compiled list of Applications that are for ROOTED USE ONLY? I have found some through google search, but the amount has been limited on what I could find. I have gotten a hold of and found only about 6 apps. Any tips on where to look or suggestions on apps? Also, insider tip on the Froyo 2.2 ROM for the vibrant? ;) I like others I'm sure are tired of waiting around for 2.2 hahaha.

Advertisement
  2. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!