• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A Couple Accessory Shopping Items

FrankBlack

Lurker
Sep 27, 2009
I picked up a few things from handhelditems.com that were not yet available at Best Buy and an extra USB cable. I found a coupon code that took 30% off my order. The code is "30htcoff" (that is the number thirty, htc and the word "off", not a number zero followed by two "f"s).I don't know everything it covers, but it appears to work on HTC-related accessories. Anyway, I thought I would pass that on. I don't know if it is permanent or time-critical. I am going to avoid Best Buy for a few days.

Second, I found a link to a 32gb microsd, but all my alarms and lights are going off. I thought I'd pass the link on to everyone so you could decide if this was legit (how the hell could it be?). https://fumfie.com/ashow/?id=182.3

Let me know what you think.

Second, I found a link to a 32gb microsd, but all my alarms and lights are going off. I thought I'd pass the link on to everyone so you could decide if this was legit (how the hell could it be?). https://fumfie.com/ashow/?id=182.3

Let me know what you think.
At first I was like, OMFG 32g SD Card! Then, I was like, OMFG $180? WTF, and then I wondered what class it was, and thats when I saw that they had blacked out parts of the card. Which would usually show that information.

So while I want a 32g class 6 card for my new Hero, I have yet to actually see one available. My better judgment is telling me not to trust this site, or those cards.

Upvote 0
At first I was like, OMFG 32g SD Card! Then, I was like, OMFG $180? WTF, and then I wondered what class it was, and thats when I saw that they had blacked out parts of the card. Which would usually show that information.

So while I want a 32g class 6 card for my new Hero, I have yet to actually see one available. My better judgment is telling me not to trust this site, or those cards.

32gb cards are not really out just yet. Some are floating around, but not many.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones