A couple of desire problems :(

Last Updated:

1. anm00727

anm00727 Member This Topic's Starter

Well, there are only two, but its quite annoying

first one was the facebook profile pics not updating on contacts, so I used SyncMyPix, it updated, but was low resolution, thus uninstalling and relinking.
    But on my favourites, i set it to use facebook pics instead of google, which is fine, but eventually it goes back to google by itself, and keep having to switch back.

Another is the time for my received texts. I send a text, it shows the proper time, then someone else texts me, and its 4h earlier, thus making my threaded view messed up with all replies at the top, and mine at the bottom.
    EDIT: found solution for this problem. Used SMS Time Fix on the Market :)

as well as deleting emails in the htc mail app doesnt actually delete it (i checked hotmail.com and its still there)

Advertisement
  2. Mubble

Mubble Well-Known Member

What Facebook account are you using to sync your contact pictures? You should be using Facebook for HTC Sense. I don't know how Syncmypix even comes in to it :confused:

3. anm00727

anm00727 Member This Topic's Starter

i used syncmypix to get the latest profile picture (always stayed at the first pic)

oh, and th hotmail things seems to be because its POP. I cant seem to figure out if i can make it to IMAP