A couple of questionsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. tcuk31

tcuk31 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ok i have a Desire Hd and i think it is awesome but just have a couple of questions:

1: Does anybody elses camera lens look a little off centre when you look at it on the phone? (the sensor rather than lens i believe)

2: I thought it was powered by TomTom maps but mine says in the bottom of the map powered by route 66?

3: Do we really have to pay for voice guided navigation now after google made such a big deal about it being free? Anyone in uk get a voucher code included in the box to enable this?

4: Lastly (for now probably) In settings under LOCATION does anybody know what the 'Integrate Google Navigation' option is? It is unchecked by default and i cant find in the manual anything about it.

Ok thanks for taking time to read this and your answers will be much appreciated. Thank You. Great Forum.

Advertisement
  2. arlrb

arlrb Well-Known Member

1. Seems fine to me

2. Powered by google maps i believe.

3. Completely free

4. Don't know, i'll look later. However, open adobe reader, manual should be listed there.

3. big_mike

big_mike Well-Known Member

With regards to number 3 I believe te htc navigation costs but google navigation is free.

4. tcuk31

tcuk31 Active Member This Topic's Starter

thanks for the reply arlrb. The cached maps are meant to be provided by tomtom. The voice guided nav isnt free within the htc navigation feature and lastly ive read the manual and its not in there. Thanks for taking time to reply anyway.

5. SithSurfer

SithSurfer Well-Known Member

The voice guided Google SatNav is a part of Google Maps and it's free, that is if you don't count in any data charges. The voice guided HTC SatNav is paid.