A different take on no barsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. PittFan

PittFan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was in the movie theater...not only did I have no bars, I had NO service. I've had service before in the same theater so those saying no bars doesn't mean anything need to rethink things. In my opinion, there is a signal strength issue with the Incredible.

Advertisement
  2. Wynnded

Wynnded Well-Known Member

It's kind of relative from phone to phone. It's like a persons hearing. The sound could be at the same level, but the device (ear) may not hear it due to ever so slight differences from person to person although they're both human.

We won't get into the selective hearing of couples no longer hearing their mate after years of marriage. lol

3. bucwylde23

bucwylde23 Well-Known Member

Honestly you shouldn't be using your phone in the theater anyways so I'm kind of glad :)

4. bjanow

bjanow Well-Known Member

Haha, so very true. Even texting, on vibrate, this phone is so bright it would have been distracting to those around.

5. Adamx

Adamx Well-Known Member

I wonder if when rooted we can tweak signal strength by devoting more battery power. Prob not, but would be nice.

6. PittFan

PittFan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

This was before the movie started (even before the trailers) and I wanted to see what, if any, signal I had.

I had no service at all. No signal, no data, nothing.